Wednesday, December 3, 2008

100 things...

Okay, so my girlfriend Jamie did this... "100 things about me". So I thought that it would be something fun to do!! Here goes...

1. I am obsessed with sushi (sorry, first thing that came to my mind)

2. I love being married

3. My sister, Rachel, is my best friend.

4. My mom, Cheryl, is also my best friend.

5. I can be extremely opinionated and stubborn at times.

6. I have OCD.

7. I have the Blackberry Pearl which I am mildly obsessed with.

8. I love the smell of gasoline.

9. ... And tanning oil :)

10. I would love to have long hair, but don't have the patience to grow it out.

11. I share the same birthday with my daddy.

12. I am terrified of clowns.

13. I secretly love Laura Bush (guess it's not much of a secret anymore!)

14. I used to want to be just like Janet Jackson when I was little.

15. I would pay all of the money in the world to see Michael Jackson in concert, circa 1989.

16. I cannot wait to have children... but am terrifed of them at the same time.

17. I would adopt lots of kiddies and doggies if I had the room!

18. My middle name is now Suzanne Sprinkle and I regret not hyphenating my last name!

19. I regret not having my momma walk me down the aisle along with my brother-in-law.

20. I hate mushrooms.

21. I love the color pink, but I think that it's become overrated!!

22. When Eddie and I have children, we don't ever want to know the sex of the baby. Let it be one of life's greatest surprises.

23. I hated high school.

24. I LOVED college. A little too much maybe.

25. I am nervous about turning 31. Just doesn't sound as pretty as 30. or 29.

26. I love hanging out with my girlfriends and doing girlie things.

27. I have found a new passion in my life: karaoke.

28. My sister lives in California and I wish every day that I could be closer to her.

29. I miss my Grandma Charlene so bad, my heart still aches. I dream of her often and am so happy that she visits me in my dreams.

30. My dog, Grayson, is like a child to me. I don't know what I would do without him in my life.

31. I hate a mess. I enjoy cleaning (for the most part)... I turn on some good 80's music and clean my little heart out. It's therapeutic.

32. My husband is the absolute light of my life. I am so lucky.

33. I cry at any and everything!

34. I used to think that whitecastle hamburgers were made out of bull's testicles. Show's how gullible I am. (totally random, I know!)

35. I think that less is more...

36. ... And I always believe that the class is half full.

37. I love to dance.

38. I used to make up dance routines when I was younger... even into my sophomore year of college, my roommates would make dances up. Ahhh, good times.

39. I am CPR certified but I think that I would freak out if I actually had to do it.

40. I hope to retire by the time that I am 60 and move to Charleston SC.

41. I'm sad that I don't have any nieces or nephews (at least by blood). I'm aunt Meredith to all of my friends babies.

42. I love wine and champagne.

43. I love high heels.

44. My wedding dress is still hanging in its bag in our guest bedroom. There are many nights that I am tempted to put it on again and play "dress up".

45. I love the way that my cat and dog's breath smells. Totally weird, I know.

46. I believe in karma... and I believe that good things come to those who wait.

47. If Eddie would let me have just one night with Justin Timberlake, I would totally do it. Ha.

48. I used to hate my last name, Sprinkle. Now I just darn right miss it!

49. I hope to get a new job in the coming year...

50. My next car will be an Audi A6 or a Volvo SUV.

51. I only drink caffeine free diet pop.

52. I need to drink more water.

53. I don't go to church. I am a spiritual believer.

54. I have four tattoos and I really want one more... and only 1 of the 4 actually means something to me.

55. I want to be cremated when I die... and if I don't make it to Tahiti before I die, I would like my ashes spread there.

56. I fear something happening to the ones that I love the most.

57. I am a hypochondriac. Got it from my father.

58. When I was 13 channel 10 news (Kurt Ludlow) came to my house to interview me for a segment that they were doing on prosthetics. I felt like a superstar!!

59. I have had my longest friend for 22 years.

60. I am going back to school this January for Marking & Communications.

61. I am very, very, very liberal.

62. I have an unusual swollen left foot and no one can figure out what in the hell in wrong with me. I am, and will always be, a medical mystery.

63. Eddie and I are the slowest text messangers on this planet. Actually, he is probably slower than me.

64. I love turtle sundaes from Graeters.

65. I lived in Cincinnati for nearly 7 years and wouldn't move back there for a million dollars. I had my Nasty 'Nati fill. But I still love to go back and visit my girfriends or have a night out on the town.

66. I used to want to name my first born daughter Loreal. You know, like the make-up line.

67. Now my two favorite names are Caroline and Estella.

68. I like the snow, but only on Christmas.

69. I was rasied to think that Michigan is the root of all things evil. Coming straight from a family full of Buckeyes!

70. My dad was a Neurosurgeon and my mom has a JD (law degree). Why is it that I have to completely put forth some serious effort to get good grades?!

71. I have an obsession with picking the seams on my (or Eddie's) shirts.

72. I LOVE getting my hair cut.

73. I believe that every woman should treat themselves to a manicure, pedicure, or a massage monthly! It's good for the soul.

74. I love makeup and I love buying new makeup. But I think that natural beauty is amazing and untouched.

75. I used to be the shyest person that you've ever met.

76. I cherish each and every one of my friends.

77. I dislike coffee... but I LOVE the way that it smells.

78. Jagermister used to be my BFF... not so much anymore.

79. They used to call me "Shooter Sprinkle" because I can take multiple shots like its no one's business.

80. I have cried my way out of at least 3 speeding tickets. Works like a charm :)

81. Las Vegas is one of my most favorite vacation spots!

82. After I have children I want either: breast implants or a breast lift.

83. I want to go roller skating... right now.

84. I have had my heart broken.

85. I have taken at least 3 people's virginity. Go me.

86. I watch my wedding DVD at least once a month... and still cry every time!!

87. I am mixed with black, white and Eastern Cherokee Indian. On both sides. I come from an enormous melting pot of ethnicity. Most people just think that I have a "really nice tan".

88. My mom and my sister are two of the most phenomenal women that you will ever meet.

89. I wish that I had gotten the chance to know my father.

90. The Wizard of Oz and The Color Purple are two of my all time favorite movies.

91. I wish that I was famous.

92. If I could be anything in the world, I would be a professional dancer.

93. I once came close to being arrested when I was 18 for underage drinking and open container in a car. oops.

94. I almost left UC in the 2nd week of school my freshman year because I was so homesick. But I made it... I didn't come home until 7 years later.

95. Eddie and I orginally met 10 years ago when we worked together. I had the worlds biggest crush on him... but parted ways after a summer of lust :) only to reconnect 6yrs later!

96. We're going to Hawaii (Maui) in May for our 1yr anniversary with my sister and brother-in-law.

97. I could eat McDonalds double cheeseburgers everyday of my life.

98. My first car was a Volkswagon Cabriolet red convertible. I loved that little car.

99. I was held back in the 3rd grade. Best decision my mom ever made. At the time I wanted to die... but I got over it.

100. I hate walmart.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

You? Shy? Never.

Anonymous said...

oooh, I hate Walmart too... but I shop there sometimes. ;)

And definitely go YOU on 85! I've only taken 2. :-p

Jamie said...

more blogs please! i need something to read so i can avoid work. ;)