Ever since I was 18 I have voted. Correction. I have ROCKED the vote. Because I can. Even if the party that I voted for didn't get elected. It is my God given right, as an American, to help decide who will run this country of ours for the next 4 years.
I could sit here and blog about my beliefs and I could tell YOU who I think that YOU should vote for and why... but that is the beauty of why we are all so different and why we have different beliefs. I may not agree what one may feel about John McCain, but I am 100% open to have you have say. I watched both of the Democratic and Republican Conventions and had an open mind watching both. Either way, you need to get out there and vote. WE can make things happen. WE have complete control over what happens in the White House. WE can be that change that this country needs and deserves! It's just getting together to make that happen. Is it time for a serious change in Washington?! Yes, I think that we can all agree on that. Think about that when you head out to the polls on November 4th.
Now, whether you think that Obama or McCain can bring that change is up to you. JUST DO IT.
Our voice is all that we have... let it be heard!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I know who I'm voting for. ;)
Post a Comment