So.... Eddie and I are expecting our first baby in March, 2010. Actually, 3.28.10 to be exact. We are so over the moon... words can't even describe :)
I am currently 14 weeks along and so far so good. I found out at the end of July 2009 and our world has turned 'baby crazy' since then.
We heard the amazing heartbeat at 11 weeks and that was when we really started announcing our fabulous news! I was a bit nervous to say it too loud, for fear that this was all in my imagination or for fear that something would happen. But, I am officially in my second trimester and boy does it feel great. Well... for the most part!
I haven't had the miserable nausea like my dear friend Jamie, who is currently 13 weeks, is experiencing. From week 5 or 6 until about week 9 or 10 I definitely had evenings (NOT mornings... why it's called morning sickness is beyond me) where I felt like total poop. I managed to lay in bed one Sunday afternoon into the evening and even the slightest bit of noise or movement made me feel like I was going to barf everywhere. Not pleasant. Luckily, I haven't had the pleasure of feeling quite like that since that day. Mostly, my symptoms are as follows: extreme exhaustion (which has finally subsided, as of week 12!!); the need to pee every hour on the hour (which I currently still experience, especially during the night); constantly hungry; headaches that even Tylenol won't touch (which is the only pain reliever medication that pregnant gals are recommended to take); heartburn... my oh my, it's in full effect... note to self, do NOT drink orange juice; unannounced break outs (I am not dealing with this one too well); bloatedness (which is no longer - I definitely have a little "pouch" sticking out now); and I think that about covers it. It could be worse... so I won't complain. Too much :)
But man it's worth it. Totally worth it.
I have created a Baby Blog so that people can read up on my status and see what's new in our life and in the very new life of Baby R.
check it out: www.reynoldsbabyblog10.blogspot.com
Ciao for now,
Meredith
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment