
So, I guess to sort of shed some light into my life... I am a nearly (August 30th) 30yr old woman who is happily married to the love of my life. We tied the knot on 5.25.08 and it was, by far, the most incredible day of my life. Cliche, right?! Not at all. The day couldn't have been more perfect. Everything from the weather to the flowers to the food to the dancing. I had pictured it all so perfectly in my head and it went above and beyond any expectation that I had ever imagined. It was simple yet elegant. Totally me and Eddie.
Shortly after that we went on a fabulous honeymoon to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Ahhh, talk about tropical bliss. We were in heaven. We spent seven amazing days in the crystal clear waters of the caribbean and soaked up the sun. Oh how I can't wait to go back.

So the OSU football season kicks off on my birthday this Saturday, August 30th. Me, Eddie and some of our closest, dearest friends are headed up to Put-In-Bay for a weekend of celebrating and partying! I absolutely cannot wait :)
Ciao!
Shortly after that we went on a fabulous honeymoon to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Ahhh, talk about tropical bliss. We were in heaven. We spent seven amazing days in the crystal clear waters of the caribbean and soaked up the sun. Oh how I can't wait to go back.

Since the wedding and honeymoon, we have been in fast forward mode. Something to do or someplace to go nearly every weekend... and now, summer is coming to a close :( But fear no more, it's officially football season!! Woo Hoo. Who would have ever thought that I could finally understand the game of football?! Poor Eddie. He has had to put up with my questions and confusions for 4 long years... This fall, I am all about some football!!


So the OSU football season kicks off on my birthday this Saturday, August 30th. Me, Eddie and some of our closest, dearest friends are headed up to Put-In-Bay for a weekend of celebrating and partying! I absolutely cannot wait :)
In the meantime, I am going to live up the last few days of my twenties in style...
Ciao!

1 comment:
yay for blogs! :)
Post a Comment